10th January 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA a good option to do after completing B.Ed?

I am a b.com student currently working as a grade 1 teacher in a well known instituition n planning to do b.ed after my graduation ...with b.ed i plan to do mba as an additional qualification should i do mba or m.com plzzz answer?

11th January 2015, 08:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA a good option to do after completing B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.com student currently working as a grade 1 teacher in a well known instituition n planning to do b.ed after my graduation ...with b.ed i plan to do mba as an additional qualification should i do mba or m.com plzzz answer?
If you want to develop your knowledge and educational qualifications then it is good option to apply for MBA. Since, you have confusing among selecting the course MBA or M.Com.

-If you are interested in Management field then you ca select MBA program.
-If you are interested in Accounting field then you can select M.Com couse B.Ed.

MBA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC) from a recognized university and should have a Valid score card of CAT, MAT, ATMA, JET or XMAT.

M.COM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or any discipline with not less than 50% of the total marks from a recognized university. (40% for SC/ST candidates).
25th June 2023, 12:46 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Is MBA a good option to do after completing B.Ed?

Yes, pursuing an MBA (Master of Business Administration) after completing B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) can be a good option depending on your career goals and interests. Here are some points to consider:

Diversify Your Skillset: Combining an MBA with a B.Ed can provide you with a unique skillset that blends education and management expertise. It equips you with a broader understanding of both the educational and business sectors, which can be advantageous if you are interested in administrative or leadership roles in the education field.

Career Opportunities: An MBA can open up various career opportunities beyond traditional teaching roles. With an MBA, you can explore positions in educational administration, school management, curriculum development, educational consulting, educational technology, or entrepreneurship in the education sector. The business knowledge and management skills gained through an MBA can help you excel in these roles.

Leadership and Management Roles: If you aspire to take on leadership positions in educational institutions, an MBA can provide you with the necessary skills in strategic planning, organizational management, finance, marketing, and human resources. These skills are valuable for effectively managing schools, colleges, universities, or other educational organizations.

Entrepreneurship: If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to start your own educational venture, an MBA can provide you with the business acumen and managerial skills required to launch and run a successful educational enterprise. It can help you develop skills in areas such as business planning, financial management, marketing, and operations.

Networking Opportunities: Pursuing an MBA allows you to connect with professionals from diverse backgrounds, including those from the education and business sectors. Building a strong network of peers, alumni, and industry professionals can provide valuable opportunities for collaboration, mentorship, and career advancement.

Personal and Professional Growth: An MBA program offers a holistic learning experience that goes beyond subject knowledge. It enhances your critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, and leadership skills. It also exposes you to real-world business scenarios through case studies, internships, and industry interactions, contributing to your personal and professional growth.

However, it's essential to carefully consider your specific career goals, interests, and the relevance of an MBA to your desired career path in the education sector. Conduct thorough research on the curriculum, specialization options, reputation, and placement records of MBA programs to ensure they align with your objectives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?