18th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Sahil Sam

Can I do B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks?

can i do b.com after 10+2 in arts (subject Economics, Maths, E hindi) with 63.4% marks

regards
sahil

18th June 2012, 03:32 PM
MANIKANDAN81290

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks?

-yah you are eligible to study bachelor of commerse.

-you studied in a higher studies commerse stream means much better to study easy in the bachelor of commerse.

-then you got a good percentage. 63% is good percentage surely you go study commerse streams.

-study well

thanking you

with regards
k.manikandan
18th June 2012, 05:00 PM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil Sam View Post
can i do b.com after 10+2 in arts (subject Economics, Maths, E hindi) with 63.4% marks

regards
sahil
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE

b.com is a 3 year course conducted by most of the institution as well as colleges . the major subject which is thought in b.com are accounts and management .

both day and evening colleges are conducted for the courses.

ELIGIBILITY

first let me clear that different colleges have different eligibility for b.com courses.

> generally the eligibility criteria for admission in b.com colleges for most of the institution are

> passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum 50 % aggregate from any stream .

> whereas some colleges ask for accounts , economics and any of the management subject compulsory in 12th, so in this case you cannt apply for those colleges

> some colleges ask for english , accounts and maths as a compulsory subject in 12th , so in this case also you cannt apply as you were not having accounts in your 12th.

> some good reputated colleges set their cutoff from 70 % , so candidates below 70 % cannt apply.

so the best way is to check the eligibilty criteria of the college you wanna apply

FEES STRUCTURE

the fees of most colleges are from 10,000 - 20,000 rs.

some good colleges can charge upto 30,000 rs

GOOD COLLEGES

SRCC college of commerce , delhi

st.xavier commerce college , mumbai

loyola college , chennai

symbiosis college , pune

mount carmel college , bangalore
18th June 2012, 07:02 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil Sam View Post

regards
sahil

Yes definitely, your eligible for B.com Course after completing 12th standard .

B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . There are so many reputed colleges offers this B.com Course in India .

To get admission in this course you should qualified in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Course from recognized University . You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

The Eligiblity Criteria for B.com course is differ from College to College . If your score good percentage of marks in your 12th board Examinatrion then you may directly get admission for B.com course .

( For Example :- If you score 80% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination then defefinitely you may directly get admisison for B.com Course )

Some reputed Colleges may also conduct Entrance Examination within the College . The Institution may give admission for B.com course based on the perccentage of marks in Entrance Examination . You should compulsory having English as a Main subject in 12th standard .

So, If you satisfy the eligibility Criteria then definitely you may get admission in reputed Colleges .

Best B.com Colleges in India :-
  • Presidency College
  • Loyola College
  • St Stephens College
  • Symbosis Society College of Arts and Commerce
  • University Enclave
  • Fergusson College
  • Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
  • Hansraj College
  • K.P.B. Hinduja College of Commerce and Economics
18th June 2012, 07:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can study commerce with the combination you have got.

Since you don't have mathematics therefore you can only study commerce without maths or do your B.A. in economics.

Generally if you have 60% aggregate then they should give you hons. But as you must be knowing the cut off marks varies from one college to the other.

The top colleges always asks for 90% or more. Even the average colleges these days expects you will have minimum 80% or more.

Still with this marks you can aim some of the decent colleges. Economics is anyway a tough subject. Manu vacancies will be there. Don't worry
18th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can study commerce with the combination you have got.

Since you don't have mathematics therefore you can only study commerce without maths or do your B.A. in economics.

Generally if you have 60% aggregate then they should give you hons. But as you must be knowing the cut off marks varies from one college to the other.

The top colleges always asks for 90% or more. Even the average colleges these days expects you will have minimum 80% or more.

Still with this marks you can aim some of the decent colleges. Economics is anyway a tough subject. Manu vacancies will be there. Don't worry
18th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks as the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1.You should have completed 10+2 in any stream with mathematics as a major subject or equivalent course
2.You should at least have 45% aggregate in your 10th and 12th
3.You should clear the entrance exam conducted by the universities and colleges

Career opportunities after B.Com

Banking
Finance
Insurance
Accounting
Entrepreneurship
Mass communications
Civil services
Corporate law
Animation

The admission criteria are vary form colleges to colleges, So its advisable to you to visit the Websites of Top Commerce colleges and check there the eligibility criteria for Admission, Many colleges conducts the Test and then select students on the basis of Marks scored in test, But many colleges prepare merit on the based on 12Th exam percentage.
18th June 2012, 08:53 PM
jyoti91

hi dear,
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE

b.com is a 3 year course conducted by most of the institution as well as colleges . the major subject which is thought in b.com are accounts and management .

first let me clear that different colleges have different eligibility for b.com courses.

> generally the eligibility criteria for admission in b.com colleges for most of the institution are

> passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum 50 % aggregate from any stream .

> whereas some colleges ask for accounts , economics and any of the management subject compulsory in 12th, so in this case you cannt apply for those colleges

> some colleges ask for english , accounts and maths as a compulsory subject in 12th , so in this case also you cannt apply as you were not having accounts in your 12th.

> some good reputated colleges set their cutoff from 70 % , so candidates below 70 % cannt apply.

so the best way is to check the eligibilty criteria of the college you wanna apply

FEES STRUCTURE

[B][COLOR="Black"]the fees of most colleges are from 10,000 - 20,000 rs.

GOOD COLLEGES
[B][COLOR="Black"]SRCC college of commerce , delhi

loyola college , chennai

symbiosis college , pune

k you
than
18th June 2012, 09:02 PM
jyoti91

hi dear,
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE

ELIGIBILITY

FEES STRUCTURE

[B][COLOR="Black"]the fees of most colleges are from 10,000 - 20,000 rs.

GOOD COLLEGES

SRCC college of commerce , delhi

loyola college , chennai

symbiosis college , pune

thank you
18th June 2012, 10:11 PM
RISHU_RITESH

Red face Re: Can I do B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks?

ya u can do because there is no restriction that who is from arts can't go in other stream.so ready for admission.
or u have 63.4% so u can take admission easiily.
thank u
19th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course after completion of 10 2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks?

Can i do b.com after 10 2 with art stream 61% marks
24th June 2012, 06:50 PM
mitesh1995

hello friends...

can i do b.com after 10+2 in arts (subject
Economics, Maths, E hindi) with 63.4%
marks
regards
sahil
28th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Yes, ofcourse you can do B.com after completing your 12th with 63.4%.

Eligibility:

A candidate should have completed their 12th with atleast 60%.

Age limite should not exist 25 years.

There is a relaxation in upper age for obc and sc/st category.

Here are the Best B.com Colleges in India :

-Indian Institute of Management and Commerce

-HL College of Commerce

-Jesus and Mary College

-RA Poddar College

-Mount Carmel College

-Madras Christian College

-Presidency College

all the best
19th November 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course after completion of 10 2 in Arts stream with 63.4% of marks?

I have passed the 12th arts stream with 70% marks can i do b.com
6th December 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.com after 10+2 in arts (subject Economics, E hindi) with 63.4% marks

regard
Vijay
6th December 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.com after 10+2 in arts (subject Economics, E hindi) with 65%
16th January 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.com in jammu university after completion of 10 2 in arts stream with 73% from punjab board
1st June 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

can i do B.com after doing 12th in arts stream (his,pol sci, hindi ,eng,h.sci and phy edu) with 82% marks......????
29th June 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in Art's with just 39%u2105 but want to do b-com.
Can I take admitiion for bcom?

Please help.
20th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B com after completing 12th standard having arts sides???
29th April 2015, 09:36 PM
Paliyal79

dear friend,
after passing your 10+2 class in arts stream, you can not proceede to the B.om course. A arts student can not do the b.om course while a commere student can do the B.A. Course.
But don't worry, there are many options for you in arts field to build up your career.
After passing the B.A. Course, you can apply for almost all the officer posts, which a b.com or b.sc student can apply.
After B.A, you can apply for IPS, IAS, IRS, IFS exams in civil.
You can also apply for CDS, AFCAT entrances in defence.
And also, there are many jobs for a B.A student in government and private sector.
I hope the info help you.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?