8th March 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com course being a BA student with Political Science as major?

I am b.a student . Major in pol.science. Now can i do bcom

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Com student do M.A Political Science in HPU?
  2. Which major subject should I take in B.Ed after completing B.A in political science?
  3. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  6. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  7. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  8. Which is better to study among M.Ed or M.Phil for Political Science student? -- [New]
  9. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  10. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to join B.Ed 1 year correspondence course in MDU? Is there any colleges of MDU in Noida? From where to get the forms?
  12. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  13. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  14. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  15. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  18. Scope of government jobs for B.A. pass outs with major in Political Science?
8th March 2012, 01:27 PM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course being a BA student with Political Science as major?

Dear friend,

As to do the B.Com you should must have commerce background. Because for the B.Com there is not conduct entrance test they are depend upon the class 12th percentage.
So you are not eligible but if you have done class 12th with commerce background then you can apply.

All the very best
8th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Shankarstyle

Default Re: Can I do B.Com course being a BA student with Political Science as major?

Hai, yes you can do B.com even though you are a b.a student. You have do the B.com on the basis of your 12th results even though it does not matter how much percentage you have scored but still you can do it. If you do B.com it will just like doing a double graduation, means it shall be waste of three more years so you can do the post graduate diploma in finance or accountancy if you like it . Its all your wish
18th October 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

[MAGADH UNIVERSITY=Unregistered;1866837]I am b.a student . Major in phychology. Now can i do bcom[/MAGADH UNIVERSITY]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?