11th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Scope of government jobs for B.A. pass outs with major in Political Science?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in India? Scope of Political Science?
  2. Government jobs for Political Science graduates?
  3. Which major subject should I take in B.Ed after completing B.A in political science?
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. What can I do after B.A Political Science so as to get a government job?
  6. What are the government jobs available after graduation and PG in political science?
  7. List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?
  8. What are the best courses to do after completing Graduation?
  9. Government Jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  11. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  13. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  14. Definition of Political Science? Scope in it?
  15. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  18. How to take admission in M.A Political Science?
12th August 2015, 12:11 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of government jobs for B.A. pass outs with major in Political Science?

Congratulations, you have done a great course.
You can appear for the UPSC Civil Services Exam with Political Science.

This is the best exam for you to go :

The posts of IAS are filled up through the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.
12th August 2015, 01:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of government jobs for B.A. pass outs with major in Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are opportunities in Government banking sector. Government banks are calling for examinations to appoint staff to their banks. You can write all bank examinations. But there is huge competition in this field. One can also write examinations conducted by the State Governments for Group IV and Group II examinations. One can also write examinations conducted by UPSC, SSC, IFS, Postal Services, Railways and Defense. There are Lots of vacancies for graduates in both central and state governments. One can check the websites and notifications issued by the concerned departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?