2nd November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among M.Ed or M.Phil for Political Science student?

Sir,
I would like to know that which course I should do. I am a student of M.A. in Political Science. After my M.A. I would like to do either M.Ed or M.Phil. I am really confused that which one I choose? Advice me regarding this.

24th September 2016, 08:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among M.Ed or M.Phil for Political Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that which course I should do. I am a student of M.A. in Political Science. After my M.A. I would like to do either M.Ed or M.Phil. I am really confused that which one I choose? Advice me regarding this.

The M.Ed is a theoretical based course and M.Phil is more of a research based course. The aspirant should choose M.Phil after M.A in Political Science course. The M.Phil course is useful for the students to pursue their career in research or in teaching profession. The candidate after the course can also pursue PhD. The M.Phil requires a thesis to be completed and submitted on time. The course is more towards academic jobs. So you can choose M.Phil over M.Ed course to study after M.A Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?