14th July 2012, 12:13 PM
didingeorge

Can I do B.Ed course from Kerala after completing BSc degree with 72%?

I completed BSc Degree [Nautical science]{with maths,physics as a subjects} from Alagappa university Chennai with 72% of total marks (average of 3 years marks). Can I do B.ed course from Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  2. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  3. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  4. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.A general degree
  6. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  7. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details? -- [New]
  8. How to go for MSc Forensic Science course?
  9. Will I be able to teach in B.Ed colleges after completing my M.Ed degree?
  10. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  11. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  12. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  13. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before
  15. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  16. How to take masters degree after completing B.Com? I am doing CA intermediate
  17. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  18. How to do B.Ed after doing PG from Berhampur University, Odisha
28th July 2012, 01:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course from Kerala after completing BSc degree with 72%?

You can apply for B.Ed course in Kerala after B.Sc. There are many reputed colleges or universities in Kerala which offers B.Ed course. You can choose any colleges of your choice and apply for B.Ed course in that college. Admission for B.Ed courses will be made through an entrance examination. This exam will primarily focus on subject areas like language skills, GK, reasoning and teaching aptitude etc. You will get admission for B.Ed course only if you qualify B.Ed entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?