17th March 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.ed in maths and commerce simultaneously?

I wna do b.ed in maths as well as commerce, i searchd alot
But i m not geting the information that i cn do it together or i have to do it seperately?

Related Questions:
18th March 2018, 11:26 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do b.ed in maths and commerce simultaneously?

No, there is no possibility to do B.Ed simultaneously in two subjects because as per the eligibility criteria candidate can pursue B Ed course in only one subject. Moreover B.Ed teaching course hence you need not to worry about your subjects.
18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

First look at the eligibility for the B.ed Course.

B.Ed in Mathematics.
A Graduation Degree with mathematics as a main subject in graduation, a B.Sc. in mathematics and B.Tech students are also eligible for the B.Ed. Course in Mathematics.

B.Ed. in Commerce.
This degree is for commerce graduates who wish to be a teacher in the commerce education field.

Now coming to your question I make you clear that at one time you can do only one course from the regular courses. However, If you want to a double B.ed Degree in Mathematics and Commerce then there is way that will help you do them together.

You can do one degree from as a regular student and other via distance mode. You can go for IGNOU July 2018 session. IGNOU takes a B.ed admission test for the B.Ed course.
19th March 2018, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

My village and the rest of the mobile version name is Laljee Raj from the airport transfer the rent is paid in full size is Laljee is Laljee Raaz and the rest in between I do you want to be able to get the same thing as a time to time a water bottle and the rest is just about any other questions up to date on all the way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?