11th August 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?

Pacent of marks required in I.S.c to get admission in BSc Statestic hons

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  3. Is there BSc Hons in Punjab University? What is the percentage required for admission?
  4. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  5. Will I get admission in Delhi University college in B.Com Hons?
  6. Criteria for getting admission in BSc Hons course in Jadavpur University? Minimum marks required for filling the application form?
  7. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  8. How much percentage should I get for admission in BSc Hons at AMU?
  9. What Can be Done after BSc(hons) Statistics
  10. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  11. How can I apply for BSc(Hons) in Electronics and what is percentage required to be eligible?
  12. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  13. How many subjects are there in B.Com(Hons)? Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Com Hons?
  14. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
  15. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  16. What can I do after BSc? How much percentage is required for MSc?
  17. Should I pursue Eco Hons or B.Com Hons with CS? Tips to prepare for ISC commerce stream?
  18. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
30th June 2016, 01:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?

B.Sc Statics is three year undergraduate course from any recognised university.

The admission in the course is conducted in universities/colleges through entrance examination or on the basis of aggregate in 10+2 as per guidelines.

But if the admission is sought in DU you need minimum 90% in 10+2 to get admission. But there is relaxation in aggregate for candidates of reserved category in cut off marks.

So, if you need query regarding the DU visit at www.du.ac.in for the cut off list for 2016.
15th July 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?

My rank in general is 256 according to tentative list in bsc(hons) . Is theire any chances of getting adm in bsc chem hons
19th March 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th class from hbse board how much marks i need for admission in any government nursing college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?