22nd February 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study CA and MCA both simultaneously?

I want to pursue MCA and CA both simultaneously. I have passed my 12th from commerce side. I have scored 78% marks in aggregate in my 12th board. Now tell me the procedure to study both the courses simultaenously?

27th February 2016, 12:05 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study CA and MCA both simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue MCA and CA both simultaneously. I have passed my 12th from commerce side. I have scored 78% marks in aggregate in my 12th board. Now tell me the procedure to study both the courses simultaenously?
It is not advisable to study both the courses simultaneously because both the courses are professional courses. You can start to study CA after your class 12th itself. For studying MCA you have to study the graduation course, after that only you can study MCA. The MCA course is related to software programming and the CA course is related to accountancy. Both the courses are different in nature. So you can concentrate on one subject and pursue your career. The CA course is one of the toughest courses in India. So if you have more interest in computer programming then you can pursue MCA or if you have more interest in Accountancy then you can choose CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?