22nd July 2011, 06:50 PM
MUJEEB HASAN

Can I do B.Tech after BSc? Names of the institutions which provide such admission?

i am a student of B.sc physics final year and now i want to go towards B.Sc.
can i do B.tech after B.Sc. also tell me the name of the intitutions which provide it and what will be the prosess?

23rd July 2011, 07:41 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after BSc? Names of the institutions which provide such admission?

yes surely you may get admision in second year of b.e. /b.tech .for that you have to apply in respective college through online and after physically.you may get more information states departments of technical education website .do not be late admission is inprogress in various states/universities.
23rd July 2011, 10:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after BSc? Names of the institutions which provide such admission?

You can apply for the engineering stream provided you fulfill the required conditions. For most of the engineering entrance exams like AIEEE, IITJEE the candidate’s age should not exceed 21years. If you are over 21years then you will not be eligible for the same. If you are eligible for the test make sure you prepare well. Referring to the past papers will be useful.
23rd July 2011, 11:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, my friend you can join in B.tech after completion of your B.sc in physics..
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like -IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc.

After clearing the entrance exam you can take admission in B.tech through your rank card..
If you do well in the entrance exam then you will get a good college..

But you have to take admission in first year of B.tech..

so, don't worry, just prepare for the entrance exams , and try to crack the entrance exam.. Then you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech..

All the best..
28th July 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for b.tech after b.sc for aieee?
21st December 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What would be the process to entrance in B.Tech college after complete B.Sc in computer science Hons?
4th July 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hey!Ive taken Physics, Chemistry and Botany and in Third Year, I want to pursue Bsc in Physics!
Will I be able to take up Btech in Aerospace Engineering?
Would I get admission in direct2nd year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?