24th April 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after completing 12th exam with PCM?

can i do b.tech if i completed my 12th exam with physics,chemistry ,maths cut off

26th April 2013, 11:20 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completing 12th exam with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do b.tech if i completed my 12th exam with physics,chemistry ,maths cut off
yea you are eligible for joining B.Tech course provided by many universities in india to a very large number of candidates.
for this you must have cleared PCM with at leat 50% markx for getting admission
but some reputed universities requires high percentage as THAPAR UNIVERSITY requires 60% perc ent minimum and also requires a very good AIR (all india rank) .
you have to appear for JEE main entrance for getting admission in this program .
tihs is conducted by CBSE.
24th July 2013, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completing 12th exam with PCM?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech with this qualification. The required qualification must be obtained with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. They must have obtained an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Admissions are done after considering candidate’s score in national or state level entrance exams. WBJEE, IIT JEE, KEAM, etc are some of the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?