Can i do bbm after sslc...Could u pleaset tell me can i do it

4th October 2015, 01:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBM after SSLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do bbm after sslc...Could u pleaset tell me can i do it

Sorry that you are not eligible for BBM after completing 10th standard. The students who have passed their plus two in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the BBM course. The student should score at least 50% marks. The minimum mark criteria may vary with the University that offers the course. Admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in 12th board exam. Some Universities conduct their own entrance test for the admission process. There is possibility for you to study BBM course, if you complete 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?