19th March 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

CA can be done with uncompleted BBM?

I am not completed bbm now i have one back in bbm my %is 60 so please do tell me that i do ca course

8th April 2014, 08:47 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: CA can be done with uncompleted BBM?

Hello dear friend i would like to answer your really interesting question first of all you can not become a chartered accountant without completing your degree.But it is not necessary that you need to complete the BBm degree in order to become a CA.Let me provide you with the information on how to become a CA.

First of all you need to get a degree in accounting.At the very least you should have a graduate degree in accounting or even masters in business administration MBA from a good reputed university.Next step is to gain significant work experience in this field.After this you need yo find an organization that offers a certification program for chartered accountant.Carry a thorough research on this subject.

Next you need to apply in a CA certification program.Now learn things like preparing financial statements ,managing people, business laws etc this will increase you experience an reputation.Now qualify the no of said exams to be a CA.Now final step is to you need to fit with the chartered accountant standards set by you own certifying organization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?