28th April 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard? When and how to collect the application form for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th standard?
  7. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
  8. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  9. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  10. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  12. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.A.(English) in JNU for B.A. student?
  14. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  15. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  16. Diploma can be done along with inter or have to be done after inter only?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  18. Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?
30th April 2015, 01:37 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard? When and how to collect the application form for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply soon!
JNU i.e. Jawaharlal Nehru university, Delhi has already invited applications for admission into various full time academic programmes for the session 2015 - 2016.

Admission in JNU was open for both Indian and Foreign nationals, JNU conducts entrance exam which can be taken from various cities which are more than 51 cities.

For getting eligible for writing entrance exam you need to logon on JNU official site under each course as you have not mentioned in which program you are interest in.

How to Apply?
  • It has both online and offline modes, whichever mode is convenient to you can be gone for that.
Important Dates:
  • Online application for JNU Entrance exam was started in the month of February i.e. on 6th of February, It was closed on 20th of March.
  • Offline application by post had also started on 6th of February 2015 for which 9th March was last date for the issue of offline application form by post.
Completed or filled application form last date was 25th of March 2015, As this year notification dates was already out for exam dates on May 16, 17, 18 and 19, 2015 for admission to various full-time programme. I request you to keep checking and also do visit the site in the month of February next year so that you don't miss any dates.
29th April 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?

I want to study and analyse science like literature analysis. So please help me taking good course in this regard
24th May 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?

I am completed the, 12th standard from cbse exam so is any date of giving entrance exam after delectation of cbse board result
27th November 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission in JNU Delhi for Bsc Biotechnology for the year 2018
23rd August 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission in second year of BA in german or other language. Please help me. Give any contact of someone who can help me in this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?