3rd August 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering?

Can i do chemical enginering after b.sc chemistry &
what percentage are required for chemical enginering??????????????????/

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  2. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  3. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  4. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  5. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  6. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  7. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  9. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  12. Can I take admission for chemical engineering after completing BSc in chemistry?
  13. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  16. How much percentage is required in 12th standard to take admission in Chemical Engineering in IIT?
  17. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  18. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
31st January 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering?

can i do petrochemical engineering after bsc in chemistry
15th June 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering?

can i apply for pg course in petroleum engineering after passing BSc chemistry?
7th June 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do chemical engineering after bsc chemistry? percentage required for chemical engineering?
26th May 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering
17th July 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Chemical Engineering after BSc Chemistry? Percentage required for Chemical Engineering?
16th March 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Here I m applying for the same question ??
Can I able to get admission in chemical engineering after complete back chemistry???? Please reply me as soon as possible please please? ???
17th March 2016, 03:23 PM
learner vijay

If you have done Bsc chemistry from a recognised university or college and passed with 50% and above marks .For getting admission in chemical engineering, you have to do a 2 year diploma in that field.After doing 2 year diploma in that field,you are eligible to take admission in chemical engineering in any university or college according to thier terms and condition.This is simple and best way to get admission in chemical engineering .
5th February 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the way to do chemical engineering after completion of b.sc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?