12th July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam

I have scored 59.6% in 12 board examinations. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical examinations?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam
  2. Information about SBI and IBPS clerical exam? Am I eligible to appear for IBPS and SI clerical exam?
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  4. What is the eligibility for clerical entrance exam? I have passed 12th with 68.8%
  5. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  6. Detailed information about IBPS & SBI Clerical exams? Last date to register for IBPS Clerical exam? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for clerical exam in SBI after scoring 58% marks in 12th
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  9. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  11. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  13. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  14. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  15. Am I eligible for both IBPS PO and IBPS clerical
  16. Is there any job available after intermediate? I have completed intermediate
  17. Solved question papers of SBI and IBPS clerical exam?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
6th April 2014, 10:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 59.6% in 12 board examinations. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical examinations?
Sorry to say that you're not eligible for both the SBI and IBPS Clerk Examination. Because you have not satisfy the educational qualification. 12th standard or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% percentage of marks is required in order to participate in SBI Clerk Examination. Bachelor degree course or equivalent qualification is required in order to participate in IBPS Clerk Examination.

Note:- Only your eligible for SBI Clerk Examination, If your belong from SC/ST category candidate.

Please continue your studies and try to score good marks in graduation course then definitely you may eligible to participate in SBI as well as IBPS Bank examination.
5th January 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam

How many percentage are required after complete graduation to became a bank clerk?
5th February 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from commerce stream and scored 51.69% .i belong to sc category a girl Student ,can I apply for SBI , IBPS AND any other government bank job in utter Pradesh.????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?