23rd March 2011, 09:33 PM
confusedstudent

Can I do Company Secretary course and English Honor course together?

dear sir/ma'am,i wanted to know if i can do company secretary course and english honour course together. I m XII pass student.

24th March 2011, 11:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Company Secretary course and English Honor course together?

Sure it is possible to do the courses simultaneously. For both 12th qualification is sufficient. You can go in for full time graduation course and at the same time do correspondence course for CS. You will need to join for the foundation course for CS. Make sure to apportion the time available appropriately.
27th May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Company Secretary course and English Honor course together?

i want do cs but i have a gap of 5 years after my 10 2. is ti ok,,,plz suggest me
14th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do cs b.com wid english honours because i hv passed one year of eng honous nd nw i started studying for cs so i have 2 drop it or continue it
23rd January 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do c.s and english honours is it possible that i can pursue both?
Is it beneficial?
15th February 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to pursue c.s along with english honors from S.O.L??
9th July 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

i have taken admission in eng.
(hons.) n i am interested in doing c.s. too. is it possible for me to do both the courses together without any difficulty?
9th July 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

(hons.) n i am interested in doing c.s. too. is it possible for me to do both the courses together without any difficulty?
9th July 2013, 11:35 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YES, you can do both the course simultaneously.

But you have to work really hard and have to study atleast 5-6 hours daily.
You have to allocate time to both the course

The Company Secretary course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

Eligibilty to apply for the CS Foundation course is:
12th Pass in any stream
No minimum percentage of marks required in class12th

Subjects to study in the CS Foundation Course
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Laws and Management

Take admission in CS foundation course by 30th September 2013 if you want to give the CS Foundation term end exams in June 2014
18th May 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

May I know wheter eng hons n cs can b done simultaneously. If yes, how will it help in minting more money by the job?
Please clear the comparision of advantages of bcom along with cs and ba along with cs.
11th February 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 1st year of du college and doing ba hons English and along with that can i pursue for cs and will be gifted with something for graduation in English in future??
17th July 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS and English honors together will there will be any difficulty and issues????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?