18th October 2010, 02:32 PM
mahajan atul

I want to do Company Secretary course but my English is not good, what to do?

i want company secretaries course but i my english is not well
so please advise me this coures?

18th October 2010, 05:33 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I want to do Company Secretary course but my English is not good, what to do?

You can improve your english by taking up some english speaking course,which will be reall helpful for you.Besides that try to listen to english news channels,read english newspapers choose any topic in the paper you like read it slowly.Make it a daily habit,definetlyyou will improve and will be able to do your interested course.
18th October 2010, 05:57 PM
Sachin Narayan

Default Re: I want to do Company Secretary course but my English is not good, what to do?

Hi,
Its not a big problem but it is a point where u need to think now. for improving ur english all u need is to read the english daily newspaper besides this u may join a course for learning english i.e of 4 months. U may also take guidance from wren and martin.
thank u
18th October 2010, 05:59 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: I want to do Company Secretary course but my English is not good, what to do?

you should try to develop your english standard as is the basic need of today . if ur english is poor then u cant think for promotion and infact getting job is also difficult. if u r interested in doing companty secretary course you can do it through distant learning program . you keep learning english right from your home and also persue your cs degree. and the value is same .
18th October 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am applied for ap civil supply tech assistant grade 1 position can get the previous exam papers and examination sedule for the up coming. and also please tell the some important materials regarding this ap civil supply exam.

thank you sir.
18th October 2010, 09:34 PM
rohi9t

learning english is not the one day course. you can learn english slowly and slowly by reading newspaper,magazines,watching english movies,english news channel and you can also join any institute for learning english it needs lot of practice. If you stick to it you can learn it in just 3 or 4 months after that you can join CS course or you can do both simultaneously.

Good luck for your better future.
19th October 2010, 04:39 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
I will tell you directly without english you can't do better in future
Firstly i would advice you to learn english as it makes base of ur future
Finally cs is a luxury type job in this job english plays a vital role in docarating this without english u can't do day by day routine company work
Thank u
19th October 2010, 05:23 PM
mohd nadeem malik

hi, want to know about cds? how to crack cds examination)
19th October 2010, 08:38 PM
shreyasriv

You have to join the English speaking course that, institute for it are available everywhere.
23rd November 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

any entrance exam is necessary for cs
27th March 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hi m diksha...i am doing b.com2...recently i got a govt job in india post...but i want to do c.s ....is it possible for me to do c.s side by side
6th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs course but my english is not good can i do cs course ?
12th April 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

My suggestion to you that please improve your english try speak slowly and read lots of books which you like and news paper or listen carefully when you watching enlish movies and try to understand what are they trying to say bro i am sure one day you can become a good english man
18th April 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

how i complete my cs
28th May 2011, 12:11 PM
bairyrajesh

Here to complete CS, that much english fluency is not compulsory.If your in a position to understand normal english, you can complete your company secretary course successfully.If your english skills are average, you can complete CS.To complete company secretary course, just average english skills are enough.If your english skills are very poor, you have sufficient time to improve your english skills.After registering with Institute of company secretaries, you will get the attempt to appear exams after one year.So, in this one you can improve your English skills along with CS course subjects.

All the best....

Rajesh
29th June 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with commerce. I want to do C.S.. so How can help my graduation for c.s.

Krishna
20th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

BIG PACKEGE OF COMPNY SECROTARY
28th July 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Pls pls suggest. I m average student like 50 to 60 percent i can achive. So pls suggest CS course is comfertable for me or not .plsss give answer
23rd August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest me .....im in b.com3 and i want to do cs after my graduation ......then which programme suited for me : foundation or executive ..............pls inform me
15th November 2011, 06:45 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

You can improve your english by taking up some english speaking course,which will be reall helpful for you.Besides that try to listen to english news channels,read english newspapers choose any topic in the paper you like read it slowly.Make it a daily habit,definetlyyou will improve and will be able to do your interested course.
8th October 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I know english normal but i dint know some technical word which are used in any cource .
How can i understand those words?
8th October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I know english normal but i dint know some technical word which are used in any cource .
How can i understand those words?
21st January 2014, 01:18 PM
Hitesh pathania

Arrow Re: I want to do Company Secretary course but my English is not good, what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitesh pathania View Post
i want company secretaries course but i my english is not well
so please advise me this coures?
plzzzz sir m joining the job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?