22nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for admission in B.Com second year

Can I get migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for admission in B.Com second year? Please get back to me as soon as possible. Also, tell me the procedure as well as requirements if I can?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  2. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  3. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university? -- [New]
  4. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  5. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  7. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  8. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  9. Will I be able to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev university after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Is BSc Non medical available in GNDU?
  11. When the admission of M.A.(Commercial Arts) will be started at Guru Nanak Dev University? Number of seats available for this M.A. Degree?
  12. Procedure to take admission in BBA in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  13. From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  15. How to get admission in B.Com 2nd year from Punjab University after completing B.Com first year form Guru Nanak Dev University
  16. Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?
  17. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University
  18. After scoring 1258 rank can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjabi University and Punjab Agriculture University?
22nd August 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for admission in B.Com second year

No, it is not possible to migrate from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for taking admission in B.Com second year. You can't transfer from one university to another university in the middle of B.Com course. You have to pursue three years B.Com course from the same university in order to be eligible to get Degree certificate. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining two years B.Com course from the same university where you have pursued first year of B.Com course.
12th April 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for admission in B.Com second year

I done my graduation from GNDU in 1996. Now i want to do M.A. from PU. So can you plz tell me the procedure.
15th September 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I did my B. Ed in year 2006 from KC College of education under Guru Nanak Dev University, now I want migration from guru Nanak Dec University to Punjabi university Patiala
20th September 2017, 09:58 PM
cataleya11

Migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Punjabi University is not possible in the 2nd year of B.Com course. The UGC doesn't allow students to migrate from one university to another in the middle of any UG or PG course. If you want to change your university you can either quit your present B.Com course and apply fresh in Punjabi University or can complete your B.Com from Guru Nanak Dev University and then go for M.Com degree from Punjabi University.
22nd September 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in guru nanak dev university or colleges under that university i am student of BA 2nd from panjab university
27th July 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I took admission in m.a (english) at gndu university,amritsar i want to migrate in any college which is under gndu..is it possible or not??
20th August 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has got admission in three years LLB course in Guru Nanak dev universityBut now she wants to migrate in punjab university Is it possible and what is the procedure?
7th October 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has got got admission in 5 year BSc physics honours course in Guru Nanak Dev University .nov.2021 now she want to migrate in Punjab University it is possible and what is the procedure
30th April 2022, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Migration from gndu to pau for admission in b.com second year
18th September 2022, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I migrate from Guru Nanak Dev University to another University for B.Ed if I have not Cleared M.Sc under GNDU.
13th December 2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1year in MA from LPU can I change my university from LPU to GNDU Amritsar, in third semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?