27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?

Dear Sir,
I want to join Guru Nanak Dev University for studying M.A. in Commercial Arts. Can I know the eligibility criteria to join this course in this university? I have now completed my B.A. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of M.A.(Commercial Arts) will be started at Guru Nanak Dev University? Number of seats available for this M.A. Degree? -- [New]
  2. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  3. Is BSc Non medical available in GNDU?
  4. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  5. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  6. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  7. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  8. What is the eligibility of B.Ed?
  9. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University
  10. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  11. Which institute to join for diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  13. Question bank and study material to prepare for LLB entrance in Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  14. Is Guru Nanak Dev University offering B.Ed from distance learning
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  16. From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev university after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online? -- [Most Discussed]

28th June 2016, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?

To be eligible to get admission to study M.A. (Commercial Arts) course in Guru Nanka Dev University, you must have passed B.A. course with Fine Arts/Commercial Art as one of the subjects with minimum 45% marks in the subject concerned or 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university. As you have completed B.A course, you are eligible to study M.A (Commercial Arts) course in Guru Nanak Dev University.

28th June 2016, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for MA in commercial arts if you have BA qualification from a recognized university. Just apply when admission is open.

Admission will be based on the marks you have got in your BA degree. There is no entrance exam for getting admission.

28th June 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to join Guru Nanak Dev University for studying M.A. in Commercial Arts. Can I know the eligibility criteria to join this course in this university? I have now completed my B.A. Please tell me asap.
Those candidates who have completed B.A in Arts from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Commercial Arts in Guru Nanak Dev University.

There are no age criteria.

30th June 2016, 04:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to pursue the above mentioned course from the above mentioned University you should have a BA degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. There is no such entrance examination conducted for admission in the course, admission is solely provided on the basis of marks scored in graduation, so you should try to score as well as possible in your graduation in order to stand a chance of getting admission the above University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?