31st January 2012, 12:51 PM
sheenu kaur

Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?

hello
dear sir/madam

I am pursuing b.com final(correspondence) from punjab university..I want to do CS after completion of of my graduation.
even i am doing job side by side,,,i just want to confirm that can i do CS training without resigning my job.???
Is it possible to do CS for less financially sound candidates

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  2. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  3. Job opportunities for a financially weak B.Com graduate?
  4. What should I do after 12th to become CEO having weak financial background?
  5. Which is better Software job or Core job?
  6. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  7. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  8. Whether my No Objection Certificate can be waived if apply for Education Loan being an IT employee? -- [New]
  9. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  10. How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?
  11. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  12. What are the chances for me of getting Job being a candidate of pursuing PGDBA in Finance in Distance Learning without having Commerce background?
  13. Can I get good job after the completion of M.Com being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  14. What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
  17. How to concentrate on studies and to get Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2012, 03:21 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenu kaur View Post
hello
dear sir/madam

I am pursuing b.com final(correspondence) from punjab university..I want to do CS after completion of of my graduation.
even i am doing job side by side,,,i just want to confirm that can i do CS training without resigning my job.???
Is it possible to do CS for less financially sound candidates
It is heartening to note that you are working and pursuing B Com through correspondence and also having your eyes on Company Secretary Course.

The institute of Company Secretaries is the only Institute authorised to certify the Company Secretaries. It has two levels, foundation and executive. When you finish B Com, you would be eligible for exemption from foundation level. Moreover your B Com and field experience will be very useful in understanding the subject and scoring good marks.

There is absolutely no need to resign your job. It is not a full time course. You can decide the pace of learning to suit your convenience.

There is no fee concession for less financially candidates, sorry.

All the best!
20th September 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?

I WANT TO DO COMPANY SECRETERY COURSE WITHOUT TAKING CS TRAINING CAN I DO IF POSITIVE PLS.MAIL IT TO [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?