26th October 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology?

sir
i am a complete my final year in bcom in information technology , i am interested to provide service to the central bureau of investigation , so please clarify my following doubts about it , finally my question is :
1.what is the procedure to apply a job in CBI ?
2.Is it possible to apply a job for CBI?

regards
shaikh firoz
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply?
  2. How I can apply for Railway jobs pursuing my final year B.Tech in Information Technology?
  3. How to go in CBI if I am a student of engineering?
  4. Procedure to become CBI Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. How to become a CBI officer? What is the procedure? I am studying final year engineering in SRM university
  6. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  7. Procedure to take up a job in CBI after B.E?
  8. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  9. Is UPSC exam necessary to join CBI? or any other alternative procedure to join CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  11. Procedure and requirements to join CBI on 12th Basis? Is there any particular course to join CBI?
  12. How to get a CBI job while in B.Tech EEE? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Can I work in ISRO after completing 12th?
  14. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  15. Can I appear for SSC exam for the job in CBI/CID? I am a final year graduation student -- [New]
  16. Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma
  17. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
26th October 2011, 05:01 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology?

You are eligible for the exam called as CGLE (COMBINED GRADUATION LEVEL EXAMINATION),conducted by SSC (staff selection commission) every years.

for appear in this examination, you must have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized college.

the age limit for this examination is 20-27 years,.
there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxations are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates.
7th November 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology?

i'm doing BBA final year and i had 74 percent i want to apply for CBI and CID what is the procedure pls hlp me
5th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Date of cbi forms
11th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM A GRADUATE STUDENT OF B.COM (ACCOUNTS HONS.) 2011 HOW CAN I APPLY IN I.B OR C.B.I.?
13th December 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i am parchuving b.tech c.s.e &65percent how to apply cbi,cid
3rd February 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student of general B.com.how can apply in CBI?
3rd February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology?

I AM GRADUATE TO B.COM (General) .STUDYING CRIMINAL LAW STUDENT HOW TO APPLY CBI EXAM?
22nd February 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

when cib and cid job open
24th February 2012, 12:25 PM
parul thathgur

Post Re: apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology?

qualification:- B.COM(COMPUTER APPLICATION). IN FINAL YEAR TOTAL PERCENTAGE IN NOW 56%
TALLY COURSE ALSO DONE
DATE OF BIRTH -12 APRIL 1991
AGE-21
D.A.V COLLEGE OF Y.N.R DOING GRADUATION
29th October 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to apply for cbi
i am final year in b.com
what do i do
5th April 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Qualification: B.COM (gen), How yo apply for CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?