30th October 2011, 01:10 AM
Uttam_finance

What are the chances for me of getting Job being a candidate of pursuing PGDBA in Finance in Distance Learning without having Commerce background?

I m doing my PGDBA in finance from distant education. but i m not from commerce background. what are the chances of getting job and what kind of , I haven't any work experience and now 30.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I enroll for Ph.D course having completed PGDBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PGDBA(Finance) candidate? Good institutes of PhD in Delhi and NCR?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D after PGDBA in finance five years back? List of colleges in Delhi NCR for phd in Finance? -- [New]
  4. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  5. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  6. Am i eligible for a government or Ph.D job while doing PGDBA(HR) course from Symbiosis Center for distance learning
  7. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD being a distance PGDBA student?
  11. Will it fetch jobs for me being a candidate having completed BBA and PGDBA in distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  13. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  14. Last date to register for CS Executive Program? Where will the application forms be available for this?
  15. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence?
  16. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  17. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  18. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
24th September 2017, 12:09 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the chances for me of getting Job being a candidate of pursuing PGDBA in Finance in Distance Learning without having Commerce background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttam_finance View Post
I m doing my PGDBA in finance from distant education. but i m not from commerce background. what are the chances of getting job and what kind of , I haven't any work experience and now 30.

After having PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics) you can apply for jobs in employment area like Telecom companies, Colleges and universities, banking sectors, Financial institutes etc. and get jobs like as mentioned below:-

Job Options after PGDBA Course:-

>> Project manager.

>> Data scientist.

>> Health care analyst.

>> Quantitative analyst.

>> Statistician.

>> Market research analyst.

>> Computer system analyst.

>> Technical team leader.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?