22nd September 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do degree after completing 12th 15 years back?

can i do degree after completing 12th in 1997 in comers(48%) ?in which university can i do my degree

Related Questions:
  1. What are my prospects of joining any degree course as i left my studies after 10th many years back?
  2. Is it possible to get honours if we have 8 history of backlogs when completing B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  3. How to do degree courses after completing 10th 8 years back?
  4. How to take admission in 12th after completing 11th science 6 years back
  5. Should I get degree after completing 12th or diploma? Is degree after 12th more beneficial or should i go for degree after diploma?
  6. What is the age limit to pursue Hotel management 3 years degree? I will be completing 12th PUC in April
  7. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  8. Job as a programmer after completing B.Tech in 8 years due to year backs and 65 and 52% marks in 12th and 10th resp.?
  9. Can I apply for ICWA course after completing 12th commerce 12 years back? What is the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is filmmaking a degree course itself like others?
  11. How to do 10th again after completing 12th 7 years back?
  12. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  13. Can I start my masters before graduation? I am a civil engineering student
  14. How to do masters while pursuing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Do we get BSc degree after completing MSc integrated course and leaving the 3 years BSc course??
  16. What should I do after 12th if I have 1 and 1/2 years left with me in India?
  17. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
15th September 2015, 05:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do degree after completing 12th 15 years back?

Yes, you can do bachelor's degree in any discipline even if you done 10+2 before 15 years back. There is no upper age limit for this course, so you need not worry about the age limitations.

You can get admission in any university of India like:

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University.

2. Delhi University.

3. Banaras Hindu University.

4. Osmania University.

5. Jawaharlal Nehru University and many more.

You can visit the official website of the university in which you are interested to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?