30th April 2012, 07:47 PM
gauravjak

What is the eligibility criteria to become an Aeronautics engineer from IIT?

Sir,
I am aspiring to be an aeronautics engineer(U G) from an IIT. So, I want to know the eligibility criteria for this department.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  2. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  3. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  4. Eligibility for taking Aeronautics after 12th?
  5. Is there any opportunity to join in Aeronautics as a computer engineer? Any exam to join in Aeronautics?
  6. Eligibility for AIEEE and IIT after 12th with commerce for a career in Aeronautics?
  7. How to make my carer in Aerospace Engineering after doing BSc Hons(Maths?
  8. Eligibility criteria for getting admission in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to study Aeronautics in IIT after the completion of 12th?
  10. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  11. Can I become a scientist after Msc and BSc physics
  12. How can I become a Aeronautics engineer after passing 11th? Can I qualify for GATE and become an Aeronautics engineer
  13. Can I study Aeronautical engineering? I'm fail in 12th mathematics
  14. Budget required to study aeronautics in IIT or other Reputed Institutes?
  15. Can a computer science engineer work in aeronautics?
  16. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate? -- [New]
  17. How should I join NASA for a job?
  18. Details about Aeronatical Engineering course? Fees structre, Institutes and procedure for admission?
25th May 2012, 05:33 PM
denwer

Smile Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become an Aeronautics engineer from IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravjak View Post
Sir,
I am aspiring to be an aeronautics engineer(U G) from an IIT. So, I want to know the eligibility criteria for this department.

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi..

I just want to make it clear that IITs do not offer b.tech in aeronautical engineering course. Rather it provides 4 years b.tech in aerospace engineering and 5 years integrated (b.tech+ m.tech) in aerospace engineering.

The various IITs offering such courses are:-

1.IIT, KHARAGPUR.

2. IIT KANPUR.

3. IIT BOMBAY.

4. IIT MADRAS.

For seeking admission in this you have to clear the IIT-JEE examination.

I have another option for you to join aeronautical engineering and that is:-
-> PUNJAB ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHANDIGARH.

It is one of the best for the aeronautical engineering studies on india.
For this you have to appear in AIEEE examination and score well in it.

Thank you and all the best!!!!
5th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become an Aeronautics engineer from IIT?

what is eligibility criteria for aerospace engineering in iits ?
30th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become an Aeronautics engineer from IIT?

sir, what will be the requirement to became aeronautics engineer through iit. How much year of course i have to do in iit. Which rank i have to bring to get aeronautic subject in iit.
and fees in iit. and wiil the min. and max. package given to the aeronautics engineer in iit
26th February 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become an Aeronautics engineer from IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, what will be the requirement to became aeronautics engineer through iit. How much year of course i have to do in iit. Which rank i have to bring to get aeronautic subject in iit.
and fees in iit. and wiil the min. and max. package given to the aeronautics engineer in iit
dear friend,
I seriously advice you to improve your communication skills. It might not sound good, but your English is really poor.
P.S.- I didn't mean to hurt you. good luck!
10th April 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diloma in mechanical engineering?
9th January 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How much marks needed for aeronautical engineering in IIT jee exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?