20th August 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way that I can go to NIT after Diploma without passing 12th?

I am only 10th pass student and i am doing diploma in govt. polytechnic college is there any way that i can go to the NIT by my diploma course only and not by passing 12th class exam or can i appear in any exam

13th September 2014, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way that I can go to NIT after Diploma without passing 12th?

No, there is no way to get an admission in NIT after Diploma course without passing 12th standard. Generally, the diploma holders can get admission in the B.Tech course by appearing for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET), but the NIT does not accepts the lateral entry admissions. So, you cannot get admission in NIT after Diploma course without passing 12th standard.

To get an admission in NIT, you must appear for the entrance exams like AIEEE, ISEET, etc. If you appear for the entrance exam, then only you can get an admission in the NIT campus. To appear for the entrance exams, you must have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognised board.

However, you cannot get an admission in the NIT campus. There is only chance to get an admission in the other colleges by appearing for the Lateral Entry Test. Based on the rank you have secured in the Lateral Entry Test, you can get an admission in the particular college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?