6th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma course through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc with Science stream?

and i did my bsc i science
i want to do diploma in by distanc education can i do this diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  2. Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  4. Which diploma course can I choose after completion of BSc with computer science stream
  5. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  6. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  7. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  8. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?
  9. Can I do masters through regular college abroad after completion of BSc through distance education
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  13. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  14. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  15. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  16. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education being an Arts graduate?
  17. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  18. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
16th May 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Diploma course through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc with Science stream?

can i do b.ed after completing my diplamo by distance education
19th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Can I do Diploma course through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc with Science stream?

Yes
you can go for the Diploma after doing B.Sc
but after completing graduation,there is no need to do the diploma course.
Let bright your career.
There are so many exams after completing the B.Sc
you can apply for UPSC,civil services exams
you can also do the master degree and after master degree, you can get agood job.
B.Sc is bigger than the diploma then why are you left back.
Go ahead and lets your career BRIGHT
19th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Paliyal79

Yes
you can go for the Diploma after doing B.Sc
but after completing graduation,there is no need to do the diploma course.
There are so many exams after completing the B.Sc
you can apply for UPSC,civil services exams
you can also do the master degree and after master degree, you can get a good job.
B.Sc is bigger than the diploma then why are you left back.
Go ahead and lets your career BRIGHT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?