25th August 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

i have completed my BSC computer science and iam interested to do my distance education in MBA. i want to do MBA cource which is relative to BSC computer science.so i need the MBA cource name which is relative to BSC (c s).

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. Can I do Diploma course through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc with Science stream?
  5. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  8. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  10. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  11. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  12. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  13. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  14. How to study M.Sc in Computer Science through Distance Education? -- [New]
  15. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  16. Which diploma course can I choose after completion of BSc with computer science stream
  17. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  18. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
14th October 2011, 02:28 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Hi friend,it is right thought doing MBA.Compared to distance education regular MBA is more valuable.
Or you can do distance education while doing job then it is valuable.
The suitable stream for is FINANCE,MARKETING and INFORMATION SYSTEMS the mentioned streams are suitable for you.
22nd March 2012, 12:55 AM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Default Re: Which stream in MBA is relative to me in Distance Education after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my BSC computer science and iam interested to do my distance education in MBA. i want to do MBA cource which is relative to BSC computer science.so i need the MBA cource name which is relative to BSC (c s).
hai friend
you are choose to relative group with bsc(computers) is
finance
marketing
systems
informaion sequirity
network
5th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc.Computer Sci.. I have been selected for job in IBM.. I am going for it.. Can I do Correspondence Masters in the field of IT along my job?? Is it valuable and valid!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?