1st December 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

B.E in automobile after completing diploma in Mechanical? Scope of doing B.E in automobile?

I am completed diploma mechanical. Can I refer BE in automobile. And is there having good career? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  8. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  9. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  10. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  11. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  12. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  13. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  15. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  16. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  17. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  18. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
4th December 2015, 11:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E in automobile after completing diploma in Mechanical? Scope of doing B.E in automobile?

Yes, definitely you can pursue B.E course in Automobile Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.E (Automobile Engineering) course. To get admission in second year of B.E (Automobile Engineering) course, you must have to appear and qualify the entrance examination which is conducted by your state entrance examinations board or respective university. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?