25th December 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering to be a self employee and open a store being a private employee?

Sir,
I have done my B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) and i am working in a private company. But I am not satisfied, so I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering, so that I can be self employed, and open a store. Please tell me should I do?
Thanks & regards-

18th January 2016, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering to be a self employee and open a store being a private employee?

These are just theoretical courses and if you want to get some real life skills to open a store then you need to gain some practical experience in the given field. No course will make you perfect until you have hands on skills.

Therefore, try to work in a automobile company on the basis of your B.Tech degree and after getting enough knowledge about the field you will have skills to run your own store.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?