5th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get traning in any Automobile Company after completing Diploma?

Sir,

I am doing Polytechnic Diploma from BTER JODHAPUR In Mechanical Engineering Branch. I want to do traning in any automobile company. Kindly guide me how to get the training?

My e-mail is '[email protected]'

mo. 08290000681

2nd April 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get traning in any Automobile Company after completing Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am doing Polytechnic Diploma from BTER JODHAPUR In Mechanical Engineering Branch. I want to do traning in any automobile company. Kindly guide me how to get the training?

My e-mail is '[email protected]'

mo. 08290000681

Candidates after completion of diploma in automobile engineering can apply for training or internships in various automobile companies. They have to apply for training through the company’s official website or through internship portals. They can also get help from their seniors or college lecturers for internships. Candidates have to apply for training with necessary documents. Candidates are selected for training based on their academic score and interview. Some companies provide stipend for the trainees. Training period varies from one organization to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?