6th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?

Hello,
I am Anand and I have completed my ITI in Electronics around 8 years ago and I want to do Diploma in correspondence. But somebody saying that Diploma in correspondence dissolve? Can you tell me correspondence courses of Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  2. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  3. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  4. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  5. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  6. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  7. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  8. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value?
  10. What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them?
  11. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  12. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?
  14. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  15. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing diploma 9 years back? Any correspondence courses available or me?
  17. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  18. How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?
5th April 2016, 03:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Anand and I have completed my ITI in Electronics around 8 years ago and I want to do Diploma in correspondence. But somebody saying that Diploma in correspondence dissolve? Can you tell me correspondence courses of Diploma?
No, the correspondence Diploma courses are available. The diploma courses are available in many colleges in correspondence mode. The course is available in SSK College Distance Education Center. They provide Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Automobile Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is 10th passed with Mathematics, Science and English. The duration of the course is 3 years. For Lateral Entry the duration is 2 years and the eligibility is 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English or 12th Technical or NCVT/ITI. You can find the details in the website Click Here
11th June 2017, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?

Sir am completed diploma metallurgy. I want join BE through correspondence course please suggest me which one better expect AMIE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?