9th November 2015, 07:46 AM
anna chakma

Can I do Hotel Management if opt for Commerce without Maths?

I am a student of class 10 poor in maths i want to learn Hotel Management so can i take commerce without maths?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  2. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  3. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  4. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  5. Can a Commerce student without Maths do Hotel Management?
  6. Can a commerce student opt for professional course like Hotel Management after passing 12th board exam?
  7. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  8. Which are the compulsory subjects for Hotel Management course? Does Maths necessary to join this course? Can I take Commerce without Mathematics to join this course?
  9. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
  10. Can I pursue a career in Hotel Management? What are the branches which I can opt in medical itself
  11. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  12. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. How can I join Hotel Management course after class 12?
  15. Should I opt for B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing 12th to get Manager post in any private firm?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the colleges for hotel management for commerce stream?
15th November 2015, 08:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Hotel Management if opt for Commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna chakma View Post
I am a student of class 10 poor in maths i want to learn Hotel Management so can i take commerce without maths?
Yes you are eligible to pursue Hotel management with commerce background.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • For this course the minimum qualification required to go for a course in hotel management is 10+2.
  • For certificate, diploma and bachelors courses 10+2 is sufficient.
  • Duration of certificate courses is six months to one year.
  • Bachelor and diploma courses are of duration one and half to three years.
  • At 10+2 level it is important to ensure 45% of marks.
  • The entrance exam for hotel management can be given in the final year.
Top Hotel management entrance exams:-
  • NCHM JEE
  • Only UG
  • IIHM eCHAT
  • AIMA UGAT
  • UPSEE BHMCT
  • UKSEE BHMCT
  • MAH CET HM
  • WBJEE HM
Top Institutes where you can apply:-
  • The Oberoi centre for Learning and Development, New Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad
  • Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal
  • National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, New Delhi.
22nd March 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

My son gave his 10th exam. he wants to take science but got the news from school that he cannot opt science since he does not fulfill minimum marks criteria and now is being forced to take up commerce or humanities
1st August 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go in hotel management from commerce without math and get good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?