10th November 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue a career in Hotel Management? What are the branches which I can opt in medical itself

1.Can persue a career in hotel management on having PCB as my subject ?
Even if maths is a must for HM?

2. What all are other branches i can opt in medical itself?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  2. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  3. What are the different branches of MBA and which branch should I opt for Bio Medical Engineering to pursue MBA
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  6. What are the best courses available after 10th ICSE?
  7. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  8. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  9. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
  10. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  11. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  12. What should I do after completing my BCA degree?
  13. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  14. Which is the best course to do in diploma? -- [New]
  15. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  17. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  18. Can I appear for MPSC and UPSC? Which are the branches open for me?
2nd February 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue a career in Hotel Management? What are the branches which I can opt in medical itself

Can i do hotel management after 12th Commerce and what are the different branches of Hotel Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?