19th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in Accountancy and Maths in 12th Commerce Board exams?

i am 12th commerce studnt only 2 weeks for boards! i am not through with accountancy $ maths! what am i supposed to do to good marks?

19th May 2015, 07:40 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to score good marks in Accountancy and Maths in 12th Commerce Board exams?

tips to score good marks in maths and accountancy:-

1)Plan well.

2)Make a list of all Maths formulae and keep it on your study table

3)Do lots of practice to achieve proficiency in Maths

4)should be clear with the concepts rather than confused

5)Simply list down all major topics and sub-topics of Accounts on a sheet of paper. Or use table of contents.Revise the covered topics

6)practice

a)Latest CBSE sample papers (available on CBSE’s website)

b) Previous years’ CBSE question papers

7)present their answers in a proper manner and highlight the important terms or definition.

8)Weak topics and concepts must be revised thoroughly.

9)Do not get stuck to a question for a long time, if unable to solve, leave space for it and move on to the next question. otherwise in 3 hours time,time won't be enough.
19th May 2015, 11:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in Accountancy and Maths in 12th Commerce Board exams?

To score 90% or more in your board exams in Accountancy amd Mathematics it is high time that you become highly focussed.

More than a time table you need a proper time management;

> Firstly do not ignore your health.

> Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet.

> A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

> Besides know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

> Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study.

> Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

> Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well.

> A happier you will be a more successful you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?