23rd January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Service available in Intelligent Bureau related to Law department?

sir , i am advocate, practicing in the Madras High Court and the district court, i have interest to join in the service of IB( Intelligent Bureau ), what is the service open to me the department , and i want to the details of the same, kindly help me in the matter

18th May 2014, 07:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Service available in Intelligent Bureau related to Law department?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that what are the job opportunities in IB or Intelligence Bureau for Lawyer as a court department. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to solve your problem as far as possible. So in IB department there is many cases are there in that IB department so that you can apply there for a lawyer department as for case issue in courts. So for that you can get a job in IB department.

So for that you have to be good lawyer in your LAW study as you have to get a best score in that study and get a A-grade mark in study. And in case of carrier you have to build a strong carrier for the job as in IB department. Like get A-grade carrier in your whole study carrier.

So for that you can apply for that as being a lawyer and also you have to take your experience under a good or best lawyer in High court or in District court in your state. And the job is not easy in IB department for a lawyer that you have to be strong in your department for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?