28th April 2013, 10:06 AM
callmeshail

How can I become a Lawyer? I am a graduate from commerce

I am a graduate from commerce in 1995 (approx). My age is about 44. Now I want to become a lawyer. Is it possible from correspondence course in India.

12th February 2014, 11:59 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Lawyer? I am a graduate from commerce

Any Law aspirant’s merit is assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee. At least you need to have cleared Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions from the following sections English: 35 questions, General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 35 questions, Mathematics: 10 questions, Legal Aptitude: 35 questions, Logical Reasoning: 35 questions. After completion of BA LLB, you can assist senior advocates, take up job in law firms and also apply for the judicial services.
12th May 2014, 09:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeshail View Post
I am a graduate from commerce in 1995 (approx). My age is about 44. Now I want to become a lawyer. Is it possible from correspondence course in India.
Nice to see that you're Interested to become a Lawyer. If you're Interested to become a Lawyer then you have pursue LLB course.

LLB stands for (Bachelor of Law). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

To apply for LLB course then you should qualified in Bachelor degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.

The candidate age should be not more than 30 years of age.

The candidate should be qualified in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks.

The Admission for this LLB course is based on Entrance Examination performance.

The Entrance Examination Pattern is consist of , English including Comprehension/General Knowledge/ Current Affairs/Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)/Legal Aptitude/Logical Reasoning

So, you have to apply for LLB course is order to become a Lawyer
14th May 2014, 01:13 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmeshail View Post

Nice to see that you're Interested to become a Lawyer. If you're Interested to become a Lawyer then you have pursue LLB course.

LLB stands for (Bachelor of Law). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

To apply for LLB course then you should qualified in Bachelor degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university.

The candidate age should be not more than 30 years of age.

The candidate should be qualified in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks.

The Admission for this LLB course is based on Entrance Examination performance.

The Entrance Examination Pattern is consist of , English including Comprehension/General Knowledge/ Current Affairs/Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)/Legal Aptitude/Logical Reasoning

So, you have to apply for LLB course is order to become a Lawyer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?