3rd January 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I forgot to add DD number in AIPMT form?

i have filled the AIPMT form but could not enter the DD number... what should i do now???

7th January 2011, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I forgot to add DD number in AIPMT form?

You need to get in touch with the authorities concerned immediately. An incomplete form can result in your application being rejected. Also since you have not mentioned the DD number they will not be identify who sent the DD in lot of application received. Contact them immediately. You may need to send across a fresh application.
24th January 2011, 01:32 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Ohh thats a big mistake. Without DD number they wont be able to process your application form. But there can be a solution to it.

You can contact the authorities and ask them about the procedure to be followed. Or you can mail them seperately the details about your DD number

Do it fast before they scrutinize and reject your application form
24th January 2011, 02:59 AM
prtk.co

How can you be so careful .Do you write your name and form number on the reverse of DD.If you wrote ,then your form will not be rejected or if you did not write then most probably your form will be rejected .So it is better for you contact the authorities immidietely by mailing them at their mail adress which is given at their official site.
24th January 2011, 07:48 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Question Re: What to do if I forgot to add DD number in AIPMT form?

See i think it is a big mistake you had done!!

i cannot say anything more but you should do rest from your side and approach authority

their contact details are
The Deputy Secretary (AIPMT)
Central Board of Secondary
Education, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 301
Tel. :011-22509256-59
Fax :011-22509251

or

and also when one's form get rejected it come back to the address of sender and asked AIPMT people ask them to rectify their mistake at that time you can over come your mistake!!
24th January 2011, 07:48 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

this is big mistake.you are application form will be rejected.that why you

contact Aipmt authorities they suggest about this problem.contact

immediately.

Contact Details:

Central Board Of Secondary Education

2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra

CBSE Headquarters,

Preet Vihar, Delhi-110301

24th January 2011, 08:35 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

If you forgot to add DD number in AIPMT form, then you can't do any thing.

Your form will be rejected.

Bye
24th January 2011, 02:24 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hi,

sorry to hear this but without DD your application form cant be processed and may have the chance to be rejected.

Contact the officials as quick as possible to get the latest updates about what you should do!!

hurry!!!!
24th January 2011, 02:38 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Your mistake is not simple .you have committed a big mistake .There is no meaning of application form without a valid DD number .so, your application is liable for rejection.

if you want to do something then try immediately to contact the required authorities and tell them about your mistake.they will tell you the procedure to overcome from this problem.

i will advice you to meet them directly because they respond very late to emails .
24th January 2011, 03:44 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have not mentioned whether you have send DD along with your filled form or not.
If you have sent DD then there are very less chance to reject the form. If you have not sent DD then your form will be rejected.

No doubt you have done the mistake but do not worry normally they match DD No mentioned on the DD with the DD No written on the form by the candidate.

For further safety send the message to the authorities by mentioning your form No and DD No.

All the best.
24th January 2011, 03:55 PM
mishra245

This is very big mistake by you but don,t worry you can send your form photo copy attached by the Demand draft.
or you can wait some time for the call of AIPMT officers.
but you can wait for this you send your form to the AIPMT officers and complete your registration.
24th January 2011, 07:57 PM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Friend,

There are lot of chances that your application will be rejected because it will be difficult for the AIPMT authorities to identify the applicant and his/her DD as you have not mentioned the detail about your DD in the application.

But you can contact the concerned AIPMT authority as soon as you can and give them details about your application form and details about your DD which you have send. Please also make them aware of your problem and do as directed by them. They will help you regarding the problem.

Be careful in future.

Good Luck.
31st January 2011, 06:45 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
Ohh thats a big mistake. Without DD number they wont be able to process your application form. But there can be a solution to it.

You can contact the authorities and ask them about the procedure to be followed. Or you can mail them seperately the details about your DD number

Do it fast before they scrutinize and reject your application form
Thanks.
3rd February 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,i havent written my registration number on backside of the dd i have sent ,i also dont have the photostat copy of it ? what should i do for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?