29th May 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after completing B.Com Hons from Osmania University?

I have completed my B.com (hons) from Osmania university Hyderabad.
can I do LLB now? Prefering Distance Education.

29th September 2013, 09:25 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Can I do LLB after completing B.Com Hons from Osmania University?

Admission Procedure for LLB in Osmania University

Admission to the course is carried out on the basis of scores obtained in the national level entrance exam such as LL.B. Common Entrance Examination (LAWCET), conducted by the colleges and Universities in Andhra Pradesh. The entrance test is conducted in the month of May or June every year.

There will be a total of 120 questions in the examination. Each question carries one mark. The test contains three sections Part A, Part B and Part C. Each section carries 40 questions. Part A will contain questions from General Knowledge and Mental Ability. Part B contains questions from topics such as Current Affairs and Part C carries questions to measure Aptitude to study Law. Questions will be asked to evaluate candidates’ ability to understand the subject. Questions will be in objective type multiple choice formats. Medium of instruction will be English and Telugu languages. Maximum time allotted for the examination is 90 minutes.

Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 35 % of marks so as to clear the examination. Candidates belong to reserved categories are exempted from minimum qualifying marks.

Candidates will be shortlisted as per their scores in the entrance exam for the admission procedure. Final selection will be on the basis of scores in qualifying exam, entrance exam and submission of all relevant documents.
13th December 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Should i go abroad for my further studies of B.COM HONOURS and LAW and even for IAS preparation?
20th February 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com in braou hyderabad.i can do llb now ?prefering distance education in telugu medium.
22nd December 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com general from Dr br ambedkar open university can i do llb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?