25th September 2012, 10:52 PM
jemimaljoseph

Can I do M.E in embedded systems after doing B.E medical electronics engineering

Hello...i m doing b.e medical electronics engineering..can I do the m.e embedded systems...?????

15th September 2015, 05:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.E in embedded systems after doing B.E medical electronics engineering

Yes, you can do master of engineering in Embedded systems after doing bachelor's degree in medical electronics engineering. But for that you need to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

GATE is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for different disciplines. The GATE score is widely accepted all around India in different institutes and universities for admission in M.Tech.

The online applications for the 2016 GATE examination is going on, you can apply for it in Electronics Engineering discipline. It is of 100 marks and consists of 65 questions. The cut off is between 20-30 marks every year. But you should try to score above 50 marks for admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?