15th September 2015, 12:22 PM
pawar pooja bajirao

Mahadiacom Junior Assistant Accounts exam syllabus and books to refer?

Dear sir
I want to give a detail information about MAHADICOM junior assistant accounts exam syllabus Oct 2015 and which books are referred for this exam.

15th September 2015, 05:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Mahadiacom Junior Assistant Accounts exam syllabus and books to refer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawar pooja bajirao View Post
Dear sir
I want to give a detail information about MAHADICOM junior assistant accounts exam syllabus Oct 2015 and which books are referred for this exam.
The Maharashtra State Board Electricity Distribution Company limited has released a notification for recruiting candidates for the post of Junior Assistance Accounts Department. Candidate can log on to the official website for details regarding this advertisement.

Exam for this post will be based on two stages that is :

1. Written Exam
2. Interview.

The exam is of objective type i.e MCQ.

The duration of this exam is for 2 hours.

Total marks is for 150.

Syllabus for this exam are:
  • Test for Quantitative Aptitude.
  • Test of Reasoning.
  • Test of Marathi Language.
  • General Knowledge/Current Affairs.

Reference Books which you can follow

- For Quantitative Aptitude : Refer book by R.S Agarawal.

- For Reasoning : Refer books by R.S Agarwal, M.K Pandey, A.K Gupta, books by Arihant publisher.

- For Marathi Language : Refer book by Expert publication.

- For G.K and Current Affair books : Refer books by Pearson, Arihant, Upkar's, Manorma, Competitive Success etc. Also read newspaper daily for latest updated news.

For more details for instance old question papers and others please visit the official page www.mahadiscom.in go to download section and according to the year you can download old question papers as well as previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?