19th September 2013, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech after completing B.E in printing and packaging technology

Dear Sir/Madam, I have passed my B.E. in Printing
and Packaging
with distrinction from SIES, Nerul. I would like to
go for M.Tech or relative post graduate course.
Kindly suggest your valuable advice.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  3. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in Packaging Technology
  5. What is the cutoff marks to get admission after scoring 116/240 in manipal online test? Is there any capitation fee?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in packaging technology
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. What should I do after completing Diploma in Packaging Technology? Courses which are related to my studies?
  10. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  11. Am I eligible to teach B.E Printing and Packaging after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  12. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  13. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  14. Procedure for lateral entry in B.Tech. after diploma in engineering
  15. Printing course in Bangalore?
  16. What is the scope of printing technology
  17. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  18. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech after completing B.E in printing and packaging technology

My Son will complete B.E. in Printing And Graphics communication from PVGs college of engineering this year. What should he do after this for getting good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?