20th August 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam?

Sir i am doing B.tech in Printing Technology in final year. I want do post graduate packaging diploma of 2 years form Indian institute of Packaging. Can you send me Entrance exam syllabus and last years Entrance Exam papers or Related detailed. Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?
  2. Opportunities after graduate diploma in packaging?
  3. Entrance test question papers for the post of graduate diploma in Packaging program?
  4. Can I do M.Tech after completing B.E in printing and packaging technology
  5. Can I do any diploma or certification course in Packaging after B.Com and PG in marketing?
  6. What should I do after completing Diploma in Packaging Technology? Courses which are related to my studies?
  7. What is the scope for diploma in packaging
  8. What should I do after completing diploma in Packaging Technology
  9. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  10. What should I do after completing diploma in packaging technology
  11. Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
  12. Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is a better career between BSc(H) Chemistry and B.A.Sc in Food Tech or Packaging?
  14. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Support Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
10th April 2023, 01:16 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam?

The Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) offers a two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging. The program is designed to provide students with an in-depth understanding of packaging technology, design, and development.
To be eligible for the program, candidates must have a graduate degree in science, engineering, technology, or any other relevant field. They must also have secured at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
The entrance exam for the IIP Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging consists of two parts: a written test and an interview. The written test is conducted for a duration of two hours and comprises multiple-choice questions that cover various topics related to packaging technology and design.
Here's a breakdown of the syllabus for the IIP Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging entrance exam:
  • Packaging Materials: Properties & Testing
  • Packaging Processes
  • Packaging Graphics
  • Packaging for Food and Pharmaceutical Products
  • Packaging Laws and Regulations
  • Packaging for Transport and Distribution
  • Package Development
  • Packaging Quality Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?