6th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech in computer science after completing BCA or MCA?

I just want to know that can i do m.tech in computer science after completing bca or mca?

5th August 2012, 12:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in computer science after completing BCA or MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that can i do m.tech in computer science after completing bca or mca?

Candidate seeking to pursue M.Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering, must have completed the Bachelors Degree and/or Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is two years. Candidate with a valid GATE score are eligible to pursue the program through most of the recognized Institutions. However, there are many Universities which conducts their own Entrance Examinations and candidate who do not have a valid GATE score are eligible for admission given one qualifies the same.

Given, you hold both the degrees in the Computer Application, you definitely are eligible to pursue the M.Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering. However, you must also fulfill the other eligibility criteria required for admission to the concerned Institute or University.
12th February 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in computer science after completing BCA or MCA?

I am consfused bca&mca are the fields of comerce or science ,i am science should i do bca&mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?