1st April 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among MCA and M.Sc(CS) after completing BCA?

Sir,
Which is better to do
Master of Computer Application or
M.Sc in Computer Science?
I am doing BCA now but I want
to study and get more knowledge in the
field of Computer. Please help me.

6th April 2015, 04:52 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study among MCA and M.Sc(CS) after completing BCA?

M.C.A i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of this course is 3 years. The course is divided into six semester. To apply for course, you need to crack the entrance examination. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for the entrance examination is that candidate should have completed degree course with 60% marks from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

M.Sc(CS) i.e Master of Computer Science and the duration of this course is 2 years. The course is divided into four semester. To apply for course, you need to crack the entrance examination. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for the entrance examination is that candidate should have completed degree course with 55% marks from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

Both are best options after completing BCA course. MCA course is deals with software development, testing, website development, software architect, system analyst and system engineer. M.Sc (CS) course is deals with software development, research areas, networking, database, system admin and teaching profession. Both the course have equal opportunities are available. So, now choice is yours. You have to decide which course will suit for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?