15th July 2011, 07:00 PM
vpkmenon

Can I do M.Tech by correspondence after doing B.E Mechanical 13 years back?

I did my BE mech in 1998
can I do MTech by correspondance
if so when to apply, give details
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  2. Is there any correspondence course for B.Tech? I have completed diploma mechanical 10 years back
  3. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  4. Is it possible to study correspondence Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI Draftsman who has completed 10th around 15 years ago? -- [New]
  5. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  6. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  7. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  10. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  11. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  13. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  14. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  15. Can I be eligible for B.Tech Mechanical form PTU for correspondence course?
  16. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  17. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  18. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
18th July 2011, 10:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech by correspondence after doing B.E Mechanical 13 years back?

You will be able to do the M.tech course in a correspondence mode. But you have to take care of the university or institute you are opting to do your degree. The DU, Amity, JNU, JMIU, IGNOU etc. are the prominent name in offering correspondence courses to the aspirants. Most of the recognized institute conduct entrance examination for selecting the right candidates. So to make sure the validity of the program it is better to choose a college making entrance examination as selection criteria. The notification for such courses will come on the month of September or November.
18th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech by correspondence after doing B.E Mechanical 13 years back?

i am stil under graduation. right nw i am studying in 7th sem BE in CS. in 2012.i wil be outputed. i wan to join job immediately. but as i am wilng to do mtech correspondance. can it possible to do correspondance mtech immediately after completing my degree. as i am not willing to waste a single year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?