3rd April 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?

hi i wanted to know that whether m.tech correspondence or part time can fetch u lecturer job in any pvt. engg. college?? plz answer me as i was nt able to crack my gate

Related Questions:
  1. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  2. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  3. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  4. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  5. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  6. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  7. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  8. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  9. List of part time jobs in private companies for college students near to bishop college in Trichy? -- [New]
  10. How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student
  11. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  12. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  14. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  15. Part time job for 12th passed student?
  16. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
  17. Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students?
  18. What type of part time job I can do while doing 12th standard?
6th August 2011, 05:15 PM
suchiii

Default Re: Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?

yes there is no problem in Mtech correspondence for getting job in private colleges.you can get a job after completing Mtech in private college.If you doing teaching as a part time job than you will be beneficial for getting good job or doing other part time job then there is absolutely no problem.
14th August 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?

Can anybody do Mtech Electrical correspondence with the Gate score and will it help him/her to fetch a lecturer job in Engg.colleges
2nd September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can m tech part qualified are eligible for lecturership
18th December 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I also want to ask the same question.
8th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can any BE candiadate apply for net slet for lectureship in collages???
1st July 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me that which colleges provide lectureship during MTECH....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?