17th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET after completing B.Tech CSE and MBA in Finance? Is there any restriction on graduate course?

i have completed my btech in cse and mba in finance, am i eligible for net from management subject.......is there any restriction on graduate course......

Related Questions:
18th August 2011, 12:54 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after completing B.Tech CSE and MBA in Finance? Is there any restriction on graduate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my btech in cse and mba in finance, am i eligible for net from management subject.......is there any restriction on graduate course......
About NET Examination -

>> NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

>> To apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Post graduation, Graduate candidates are Not allowed to apply for NET Examination, If you have completed your MBA Course, then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination and You can surely Opt Management Subjects in NET Examination, There is no restrictions on Graduate Course Basis, Because Candidates need to choose the Subjects in NET Examination on the Basis of Post Graduation.

>> And You have already completed your MBA Finance, then you can Opt Management subject or Commerce subject in NET Examination, But to apply for NET Examination you must have scored Minimum 55% marks in your Post Graduation.

The examination was held Twice in a year - June and In December.

June NET Examination was Already Completed and If you are Interested in this examination, then Please apply for December NET Examination, The Notification of December NET Examination was Going to be declared soon in the UGC Official website.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online and You have to pay the Fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch and If you need more Information about NET, then please check the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
18th August 2011, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET after completing B.Tech CSE and MBA in Finance? Is there any restriction on graduate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

Candidates having master degree in Humanities and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. and have scored 55% marks are eligible to apply for the NET exam.

Cabndidate from SC/ST/OBC are required only 50% marks.

Candidates who are appeared in the final year exam are also eligible to apply for the NET test.

You have already completed B.TECH and MBA so you are eligible for NET exam.

The age criteria is given below:-

Age Eligibility:

For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years.

For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?