11th February 2013, 02:33 PM
jayanthijeganath

Can I do M.Tech degree in Anna University?

Can i do an MTECH degree in anna University with a CMJ University Btech Degree???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  2. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  3. Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?
  4. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
  5. How to do MCA degree in Anna University
  6. List of colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course? Which one is the best for me?
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  9. Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  11. How many times can one write the GATE exm?
  12. Which colleges come under Anna University offering M.Tech course in electrical?
  13. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a seat for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 34 in GATE(cutoff for OBC is 23.50)?
  15. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  17. What to do to pursue M.E degree and Ph.D? What is the duration for both the courses? I am pursuing MCA degree from Anna University
  18. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2015, 10:42 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech degree in Anna University?

Sure you can do M.Tech degree in Anna University with CMJ University B.Tech Degree.

In order to take admission in Post Graduation course from Anna University, candidate must complete his/her B.Tech degree from any recognised university.
As, CMJ university affiliated with UGC so you you can apply for M.Tech from Anna University.

Procedure to apply :

->Candidate can take application form in person by Demand Draft or Cash.
Cost of application is Rs. 500/- for General Candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates.
->If you want application form by post, you have to pay extra Rs. 200 /- by Demand Draft.
->Candidate can register online.
->Demand Draft should be in the favour of ' The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Common Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-25 ' payable at Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?