15th March 2010, 07:58 PM
nagdking1

Can I do MS in chemical engineering in UK after doing PG in organic chemistry in India?

iam compleated my p.g. in organic chemistry, can i eligible for m.s. in u.k. in chemical engg?

Related Questions:
21st March 2010, 11:13 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in chemical engineering in UK after doing PG in organic chemistry in India?

Students must be able to demonstrate “a capability to undertake and benefit from research training through to completion, to the standard necessary to qualify for a PhD.” This normally requires an upper second class honours degree, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience equivalent to that level. However, universities can use their discretion in deciding whether candidates are suitable for research training.

you should visit http://www.epsrc.ac.uk/funding/students/Pages/eligibility.aspx for further details
22nd March 2010, 12:36 PM
rajeshingarhwa

Default Re: Can I do MS in chemical engineering in UK after doing PG in organic chemistry in India?

dear friend,
for doing MS in chemical engineering you must sit for GRE or IELTS exam as per they conduct it.if you qualify that exam you can apply for the colleges which have these programmes as well as it depends on your rankings in GRE.
best of luck
22nd March 2010, 12:39 PM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
for doing MS in chemical engineering you must sit for GRE or IELTS exam as per they conduct it.if you qualify that exam you can apply for the colleges which have these programmes as well as it depends on your rankings in GRE.
best of luck
22nd March 2010, 02:08 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hey friend,
i think you can do it,
and you can see the details on the websites
www.epsrc.ac.uk/funding/students/Pages/eligibility.aspx
o k
all the best
4th August 2010, 09:16 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Yes you are eligible to do MS in chemical engineering after doing PG in chemistry.

But in this case there is question of cracking GRE or TOEFL to study in the university of UK.

Besides that, you have to know about the admission criteria,tuition fees etc, whether you can afford it or not.

In India these are some top institutes you can do MS in chemical engg:

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering - Mumbai, Maharashtra

College of Engineering - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Tatyasaheb Kore Institute Of Engineering And Technology - Kolhapur, Maharashtra

For more details about the institutes in UK to do MS in chemical engg ,you can check the site:
www.professional-cv-writingservices.co.uk/.../uk-university-ranking-chemical-engineering.html

Best of luck!
31st August 2010, 02:15 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend,

After doing Pg in organic chemistry, there are many options in your career you can select.
You can go for many research projects and development works in applied chemistry.
And for your issue here there may be a need of GRE or TOEFL score to get admission in UK universities.
The institutes there requires GRE scores for your english efficiency.

Best of luck!
17th February 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

what are the various job opportunities after i complete my ms in chemical engineering??
30th April 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

AFTER DOING MS IN POWER SYSTEMS IN UK WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPOURNITY ARE JOBS AVAIABLE
11th May 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i completed my pg in organic chem.wot course is adopt in uk further study
25th August 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

After studying B.Tech in chemical engineering can i eligible to write the GRE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?